Is Your Smile Hiding Something?
Answer our Patient Questionnaire to find out about the health and beauty of your smile!
Our passion is spreading the positive message of modern dentistry. If your teeth are causing you pain, either physically or emotionally, we can help. We know that if your joints, muscles and teeth work together to form a complete, healthy masticatory system, then whatever improvements we make to your teeth… crowns, veneers, inlays, implants, partials etc.… will be built on a strong functional foundation. If your smile is hiding something that gives you pain, talk to us. We can make your smile beautiful from the inside out.
• Would you like to have whiter teeth?
• Do you have cracked, chipped or missing teeth?
• Are your teeth worn down?
• Do you have crooked or overlapping teeth?
• Do you think your smile is too “gummy”
• Do you wake up with jaw or facial pain?
• Can you make any tooth hurt (even a little bit) by grinding your teeth together?
• Are the muscles in your jaw, face or neck sore?
• Do you have loose teeth?
• Can you chew comfortably on only one side of your mouth?
• Do your teeth feel as though they don’t quite fit together?
• Do your gums bleed when brushing or flossing?
• Are your teeth sensitive to cold or hot temperatures?
• Can you make either your left or right jaw joint (TMJ) hurt or bother you in any way when you grind your teeth together?
• If you have had any caps(crowns) or bridgework done, did it affect your speech or create pressure or discomfort in your lips?
• Are previously done caps, veneers, or bridgework undetectable.Does the restorative work look naturally beautiful?
• Do you have any problems with restorations coming loose or breaking?
New Patient Visit
As you first walk through our doors, our team will make you feel comfortable, greet you by your first name, offer you a drink, and escort you to a seat in our consultation room. One of our dentists and a team member will talk to you for perhaps an hour and a half to understand your needs and to conduct a comprehensive examination. This may include a review of your dental and medical history, an oral cancer screening, dental x-rays, periodontal charting, education on home-care and periodontal disease, a full TMJ exam including muscle palpations, and possibly a diagnosis. For some patients, it can be an emotional event, charged with painful memories of previous dental visits, and a renewed hope of what can be accomplished. We have helped many phobic patients renew their faith in dentistry and achieve the smile of their dreams. Should you have any questions or concerns before your appointment, please do not hesitate to call.
During regular check-ups and recall visits, we take care to ensure the ongoing health of your teeth. In particular, we strive to prevent cavities and disease by using:
Fluoride treatments and sealants
Routine periodontal (gum) examinations
Oral cancer screenings
Laser soft tissue management
Periodontal Disease Management
Time and gum disease can shrink the underlying bone and gum tissue that hold your teeth in place, collapsing the proportions of your face, exposing tooth roots and adding years to your appearance.
Early detection is the key to avoiding costly and painful dental treatment. Prevention begins with the control of plaque and calculus, the main cause of decay and periodontal disease. In fact, the major cause of tooth loss in adults is periodontal disease, which is known as the silent killer of teeth because most patients feel no symptoms until it’s too late. With regular dental visits, we can treat gum disease at an early stage, before it gets out of hand.
When you come to our dental practice for the first time, we think you’ll be amazed. Not just because of our brand new dental facility with state-of-the-art equipment. Not just because our patients are seen right away and have virtually no wait time. It’s because of our doctors and exceptional staff who are here to provide comfortable, gentle dentistry in an atmosphere that will make you feel pampered. Please enjoy our comfort amenities while we provide you with a smile that will last a lifetime.
DVD player capability in each room
Radio headsets in each room
Bottled water, juice, coffee station
Articles of Interest
Articles from the Pankey Institute
American Dental Association Articles
After Care Instructions
Click on the link for after care instructions.